Are you living the life you have always imagined for yourself? Are you embodying the person you envision yourself to be? Do your experiences align to your highest truth and excitement? If not, it may be time to change your perspective and change the way you see yourself and your life, in order to change what you see.
It is well known that our thoughts and feelings create the world around us. With this important key, it only makes sense that the easiest and only thing we can do to live life like the movie of our dreams is to be aware of our state of mind and our attitudes. Our state of mind and attitude combined in each moment is what dictates our experiences and results. If we can learn to master our state of being and step into a mindset that feels good, we will have access to circumstances and people that align to our purpose and vision. Manifesting what you want will become effortless, as the world around you is only a reflection of your inner world.
One of the easiest ways to get in touch with and choose your state of being is through meditation. By connecting to the essence of who you really are and your expansive, free, divine nature, it will be far more natural to step into that space any time you decide.
This podcast shares wisdom and tips on how to de-clutter the mind’s limiting thoughts and beliefs in order to clear away the obstacles standing in between you and your ideal life. If you feel like your mind sounds like a broken record with the same thoughts and feelings on repeat each day, it may be a good time to look into the underlying beliefs creating this. It’s not too late to start clearing away the old to make space for the new to come in.
This podcast is for all you truth seekers, conscious & heart centred entrepreneurs, small business owners & corporate refugees who are transitioning into a life that reflects your highest purpose & vision. If you want to be of service, add massive value and experience a sovereign and abundant life, the first place to start is with your perspective of yourself and your life. Creating life starts here.
Tom Cronin is the founder of The Stillness Project, which is a global movement to inspire 1 billion people to meditate daily. He discovered meditation in the early stages of his successful 26-year career in finance as a tool for stress management. Tom’s experiences through the meditation were not only immediate but also very profound. He explored deeper into the realms of his meditation practice and after studying advanced courses in Bali, India and Australia, he qualified as a Meditation Teacher.
Nicolas Perrin supports conscious entrepreneurs, small business owners & corporate refugees to get in touch with their purpose focused service, create a powerfully magnetic vision and transforming resistance so to embody the greatness that lies within the energetic blue print of each individual.
The key themes this podcast addresses:
- Feeling stuck, confused, frustrated, annoyed and a bit hopeless & helpless with where I am and where I’d like to get to.
- Not sure on how I can re-wire & re-configure my life.
- What does it take to create long-term sustainable changes in my life that create extraordinary results in all areas.
You will receive insight and awareness on:
- What is the blueprint that I’m buying into and how has it been effecting my life?
- What I manifest in life is the result of my state of mind. How can I upgrade my life perspective to align to the reality I prefer and live the movie I have always imagined my life to be?
- I keep manifesting what I don’t want. The same patterns play out in my life over and over again. I feel like a victim of my circumstances. How can I break free of this feeling and consciously choose what I experience and feel?
- No matter how many positive affirmations I tell myself each day; I still buy into the limiting beliefs. How can I uncover my belief system to clear away the baggage that no longer serves me?
- Even though affirmations make me feel good in the moment, how can I reprogram the deeply rooted belief systems that limit me everyday?
- The importance of meditation as a daily practice to master your state of being and uncover the hidden parts of you. Which type suits me best?
For more info about Tom Cronin please go to:
1 Day Urban Retreat
To get in touch with Nicolas Perrin please go to:
Go to www.LionHeartcoaching.com.au where you receive 5 video’s that will share with you how you can move beyond confusion, stickiness, frustration & get onto the pathway of finding your purpose. Pop in your Name and email address in the opt in box to receive the gift.
If you’re ready to upgrade and up level your life right now then the next best step would be to book in a free 30 minute alignment conversation where we get to have a conversation to see where you are right now, what’s most relevant for you in your journey and whether I can be of service to you.
To book in your 30minute free consult please go to www.lionheartcoaching.com.au/booking
If you feel you received awesome value then I’d like to ask if you can share this Podcast with your friends or people who could benefit from it or to donate an expression of appreciation in the form of money.
50% of all donations will be offered to a Non for profit organisation called Vipasanna that gives people the opportunity to meditate and free themselves on a donation basis. I personally attended one of their sittings and I feel moved to give back to the wonderful work this organisation is going for the world.
Never Miss a Session by:
I’d love to learn from you in the comments below if you are in the process of creating your own new life movie. What insights, experiences and wisdom can you share?